AIR is a preventive fungal disease detection program. It serves as a tool to help you target your interventions and better protect your crops.
- Identification and analysis of airborne diseases
- Suitable for many cropssuch as carrots, onions, potatoes, vines, etc.
- A weather station is installed directly on each farm using the AIR method and transfers meteorological data in real time to the AIRrisk calculation software.
- Spores are captured three times a week per 50 acres parcels of crop
- The spore trap results combined with the compiled weather data is then summarized on a personalized report by the AIR application and computes the potential risk of infection and/or progression of disease.
- Results available at all times, 24 to 48 hours after sampling
- Follow the evolution of pathogens in your field and access your data history directly on your smartphone, tablet and/or computer
- Better pesticide management which allows farmers to target their applications following the principle of sustainable agriculture.
- Limit microorganisms’ resistance, soil compaction and damages in your fields.
- International program
- Reduction of labour and machinery costs
- Possibility of major savings
A TURNKEY SERVICE
A farmer who wants to get the complete AIR service without worry.